I’m scheduled to live blog and tweet, again, for TheConferenceBoard in June at their Change Management Conference in New York City.
So, “if you are a change practitioner, or executive responsible for change and direction setting” – and want to save $500 off the registration fee – this conference is for you!
Disciplined, Analytical and Practical Approaches to Managing High Stakes Change
Gain practical advice, innovative strategies, and expand your network with others who likely share some of the very same change management challenges that you do, such as:
- Designing innovative change approaches that deliver business impact
- Translating change management practices into business recommendations that resonate
- Building organizational competence to effectively manage large scale change
- Shifting from task to people centric approaches to change
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to develop a true “change mindset” in your organization
- Learn how leaders and teams can better initiate conversations that invite candid, honest input and align talent to business needs
- Learn how to help associates more readily embrace change
- Zero in on the change challenges that matter most to you and your company
http://goo.gl/K4PWj (pdf file)
Register at http://goo.gl/B1JWs and use code “BZ1” and get $500 off the registration fee.
The 2012 Change Management Conference: Disciplined, Analytical and Practical Approaches to Managing High Stakes Change
- InterContinental New York Barclay
- Conference (993012-2)
- June 21–22, 2012
- For more information contact TheConferenceBoard Customer Service:
Phone: 212-339-0345 E-mail: [email protected] Conference Website: http://goo.gl/rxGKc
If this conference is anything like the other ConferenceBoard events I’ve attended and blogged/tweeted at, it’s gonna be great! Hope to see you there, yes?!