Well, it’s finally happened. Snow in Chicagoland. Well, not exactly snow. More like slushy frozen rain. But hey, it’s a start. Which begs the question: What have you been not quite starting?
We all have to-do’s to do. Some big; many small. But it’s the ones that have been niggling at you that I’m thinking about here.
- That big project you just haven’t started yet.
- That big project you have started but have let languish
- That conversation you’ve been meaning to have
- That [whatever] you’ve been meaning to [whatever]
So why not take this as a friendly little push to get on with it, yes? You know you should. And you’ll feel so much better if you would.
Ready? Set? Go!
What Next?If this post helped you learn something about yourself, then great! Be sure to share your insight with others as a way of 'locking in' your learning. While you're at it, I'd also appreciate you telling them about the other self-study resources available from LeadershipTraction including:
- my other blog posts
- my newsletter archives
- the curated content on my LeadershipTraction Facebook page
- other leadership development resources on my website
- and, of course, my book – Leadership Haiku
P.S. If you have a question or comment about this post, just let me know. I'll do my best to get back to you, straightaway.