Too many Executives, Managers-of-Managers, and Emerging Leaders spend too much of their time spinning their wheels – working hard, working smart, working a LOT – but still don’t have the impact or influence they want, STILL don’t achieve the game-changing results their employers need, and STILL aren’t being the kind of Leader they always HOPED they could be. It’s not for lack of trying – no, that’s not it. It’s not for lack of opportunity, either.
But Executives, Managers-of-Managers, and Emerging Leaders, such as yourself or those who work in your organization, cannot afford this type of slippage – neither from yourself nor the people on staff. There’s too much to do, too much riding on what you can or cannot accomplish – too much hanging in the balance of what you can or cannot make happen.
LeadershipTraction works to fix this by creating more…wait for it…leadership…traction.
About the MISSION
LeadershipTraction, a leadership development concern, exists for the purposes of helping helping leaders, business professionals, entrepreneurs, and people of all variety, focus their attention on four essential leadership priorities, which when combined, form the basis for unlimited and sustainable success at work – and in life – and can reliably predict a leader’s ultimate success, or lack thereof , moving forward:
- Information Management – the ability to identify, gather, analyze, and make use of data needed to improve information flow, process control management, and decision-making
- Task Management – the ability to achieve results in ways that mitigate unwanted risk, forward stated goals, objectives, and priorities, and minimize unintended consequences
- People Management – the ability to work with, though, and for others, in increasingly respectful, engaging, and constructive ways
- Self-Management – the ability to recognize one’s own impact, take full responsibility for it, and modify one’s thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and behaviors, accordingly, both quickly and effectively.
About the VISION
Through deeply engaging, attentive, and thought-provoking interactions, LeadershipTraction helps helping leaders, business professionals, entrepreneurs, and people of all variety, achieve 3-5 years of personal and professional growth in a fraction of the time – starting with our very first conversation and, because of my impact and influence, continuing beyond even the very last one.
About the VALUES
- Adhere to the highest of Ethical Standards at all times
- Have a bias toward Making a Meaningful Difference
- Coach as Powerfully, and Masterfully, as possible
- Challenge, Support, Respect, and Regard
- Seek, Learn, Grow, Share
- Helping smart, capable people increase their leadership traction
About the LOGO
Look at the image from above – as if you’re looking down at it from atop a building – and see two people facing each other, arms up, leaning in, and pushing against each other in an isometric manner.
The single dot in the middle represents both coach and client ‘putting their heads together’ – literally (as in the logo) and figuratively (as in the coaching) – for collaborative, engaging, creative, supportive, and career enhancing, purposes.
My coaching, after all, is really a form of progressive resistance: Private and respectful conversations that increasingly “push back” against your self-limiting thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions (and inaction) so you can learn, grow, and achieve more, with far less stress and strain on you and those around you.
- Accelerating leadership traction – that is the work I do.
- Accelerating leadership traction – that is the goal of working with me.
- Accelerating leadership traction – that’s why the logo.
And don’t miss what clients have to say about working with me and the accelerated traction they’ve develop in their leadership development.
Some of the Companies Clients Have Worked for…
Wells Fargo, Boeing, Farmers Insurance Group, Colliers, American Mailers, JP Morgan Chase, General Electric, Monsanto, ECHOTape (Canada), Ball Corporation, TIAA-CREF, United Airlines, Pfizer, Annetta Corporation, SBC, Microsoft, RW Baird, Ensemble Studios, Vivendi Universal, Robert Half, Walgreen's, Jenner&Block, Legg Mason, Anchorage Middleton Fire & EMS, Media Sciences, Pace Productivity (Canada), Nextel, eMazzanti Technologies, Suburban Mortgage, AT&T, CRS Financial Services, Hill-Rom, Leadership Training Room, Oracle, Linde Gas, Fortune Fish, The Federal Aviation Administration, Countrywide Financial, Intrinsic Technologies, Sunbelt Services, Wachovia, ITT, Saputo, University of Alabama, Allstate Insurance Company, Federal Reserve Bank, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Bank One, Housing Opportunities & Maintenance for the Elderly, Clera (Canada), Eurex US, Siemens, The Village at Victory Lakes, It's Never 2 Late, Dietrich Construction, Louisville-Jefferson County Metro Government, American Family Insurance, Capgemini Consulting, AEGIS Insurance, Washington Mutual, W. W. Grainger, Atlas Trading, Hello Goodbye English Language Company, Lockheed Martin, Auxis Management and Technology Solutions, Via Christi Health System, and Cisco Systems, among others.