While there are DOZENS of ways to help you – or the leaders you know – achieve greater leadership traction, having the conversations that would most benefit YOU is the fastest way to get there. And that’s what LeadershipTraction is all about.
– Here are some questions that might already be on your mind:
- “How do I complete my most important business priorities more quickly, easily, and thoroughly?”
- “How can I learn to focus better on what will really ‘move the needle’?”
- “What are the steps for more constructively working through and resolving conflicts?”
- “How can I become more influential in my peer-to-peer interactions?”
- “What’s the secret to running meetings more efficiently?”
- “What’s the one leadership development idea that will give me the biggest bang for the buck?”
- “How do I improve my time management skills?”
- “Why does delegation only seem to cause MORE problems for me?”
- “How can I help a direct report get back on track?”
- “What’s the best way to do an employee performance review?
- “How can I learn to be less stressed at work?”
- “How do I not get so defensive when getting negative feedback?”
– Or, maybe, some of these?
- “How do I stop being such a perfectionist?”
- “How do I generate the courage I need to have the challenging conversations I know I need to have?”
- “How do I stop people from grousing and wasting so much time?”
- “What’s the secret to working better with my boss?”
- “How do I hold my staff accountable without acting like a jerk?”
- “How do I get more from my team when I really need them to be at their best?”
- “What’s the secret to teaching my direct reports to coach their direct reports more effectively?”
- “What are the best ways to influence without authority?”
- “How do I get a bigger raise or bonus or even promoted?”
- “How do I create a department vision?”
- “How do I get greater buy-in for new priorities, initiatives, and changes in plans?”
- “How do I get staff to be more responsive and show more urgency in the assignments I give them?”
– Or these?
- “How do I increase staff morale?”
- “How do I get done all I need to get done without making myself crazier than I already am?”
- “How do I get people to follow-up with me and do what they say they’re going to do?”
- “How do I give my boss bad news so he (or she) doesn’t ‘shoot the messenger’ or hold a grudge?”
- “How can I continue to be nice but stop getting taken advantage of?”
- “What if some of my decisions stark getting second-guessed?”
- “How do I not take my frustrations out on people so much at work – or at home?”
- “How can I be more crisp and compelling in the presentations I make?”
- “How do I make the most of special projects I’m assigned to?”
- “How do I get better recognized for all the work I’m doing behind the scenes that no one seems to notice?”
- “What if I find myself completely unprepared for something?”
- “What if I just don’t know what to do?”
– And if your questions are entirely different?
Awesome! Let’s dig in!!
So what IS keeping you – or a leader you know – from leading more like a leader who was born to?
Let’s talk about THAT!