Self- and Multi-Rater Interviews and Assessments
Important insight comes from understanding the impact you’re actually having. To that end, LeadershipTraction® offers a variety of self- and 360°/multi-rater-assessments to help you see more clearly how others see you. To that end, here are the 360°/multi-rater-, organizational health-, team-, and self-assessments available through LeadershipTraction.
And while the assessments are worth taking in their own right, it’s the customized debriefings provided by Barry Zweibel that really helps you make sense of, and get the most value from, whatever your findings happen to be.
- Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP-360°)
- Team 360° View™ (Inquire)
- Leadership Competency/Promotability Index (LCPI-360°)
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI-360°)
- Interpretation of previously-completed assessments (Inquire)
- Organization View™ (OrgView) (Inquire)
- Team Leader View™ (TLV) (Inquire)
- Team Diagnostic™ Assessment (TDA) (Inquire)
- Benchmarks of Team Excellence (Inquire)
- Seeds of Innovation (Inquire)
- Interpretation of already-completed assessments (Inquire)
- Test Your Leadership Skills – free!
- Test Your Readiness for Coaching – free!
- Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP-Individual)
- Leadership Competency/Promotability Index (LCPI-I)
- Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI-Self)
- Dispositional Resiliency Scale (DRS-15)
- Interpersonal Influence Inventory (III)
- Processing Style Questionnaire (NLP-based) (Inquire)
- CliftonStrengths® – formerly Gallup® StrengthsFinder® (Inquire)
- Interpretation of previously completed assessments (Inquire)
The Importance of Feedback Debriefings
Virtually anyone can administer certain types of assessments. And many are quite capable at explaining what the resultant data SAYS. But understanding what the data MEANS and how to put it into practice requires a different, more advanced, set of skills.
LeadershipTraction® believes that any assessment findings are the starting point for meaningful, personalized discussion about changing unwanted behaviors and thought patterns and replacing them with what will better serve you in both the short- and long-term – not just as an ‘academic’ exercise, but in real life, when the stressors and triggers of the daily grind are most likely to activate your default/undesirable reactions to the problems, challenges and opportunities you’re facing.
Making it REAL, RELEVANT, and HELPFUL is the key – and is what LeadershipTraction® strives to achieve whenever working through someone’s assessment findings reports.
If you think a brief conversation about your leadership development needs – or those of others in your organization – could be useful, call or connect to coordinate calendars.
Team 360° View™, Organization View™, Team Leader View™, and Team Diagnostic™ are trademarks of Team Coaching International.
CliftonStrengths® and StrengthsFinders® are registered trademarks of Gallup®, Inc.