Many coaches use conflict competency assessments as stand-alone offerings or as part of a larger coaching or training initiative. How these assessments are debriefed can vary greatly, as can their impact. As such, considering how to improve these coach/client interactions can be extremely beneficial.
Barry Zweibel MCC will include the following topics in his discussion:
- optimizing the interaction – before, during, and after the debriefing
- augmenting its value for coach and client, alike, longer-term
- applying the International Coach Federation’ (ICF) Core Coaching Competencies, more intentionally, along the way with particular attention to the four Competency ‘Clusters’ – Setting The Foundation; Co-Creating The Relationship; Communicating Effectively; and Facilitating Learning And Results – and how they can add an extra ‘oomph’ to each stage of the process.
- Great session with Barry Zweibel today. This is the first time I’ve fully considered [an assessment] debriefing as a “coaching session.” Thank you, Barry!
- Thank you for another excellent CCE [Continuing Coach Education] opportunity. I would enjoy hearing more from Barry, and I plan to order his book [Leadership Haiku] tonight.
- I love the simplicity of the formula: Performance=Potential-Interference. It allows for a shift in thinking on what that interference then may comprise. Thanks Barry! [bz: the formula is from The Inner Game of Tennis, by Timothy Gallwey]
- TY to @barryzweibel for a masterful presentation on assessment debriefing for the #ICF Conflict Management Coaching group!
- We would like to thank Barry Zweibel for a wonderful call on the topic of “USING THE ICF COMPETENCIES TO EMPOWER CONFLICT ASSESSMENT DEBRIEFINGS.”
- I just finished hearing the recording from your call, Barry and I really loved it…you were coach-like throughout and presented your information in such a comprehensive and practical way! There was lots of audience participation – more than usual and I think your style of engaging people made that happen and very well at that.
- More feedback about Barry’s work.
Contact Barry today to learn more about
Using the ICF Competencies to Empower Conflict Assessment Debriefings
A highly-engaging, and relevant, adult learning experience.