Increasing Your Impact And Influence 17 Syllables At A Time
by Barry Zweibel
“Clever. Creative. Extremely helpful. Anyone interested in increasing their value proposition as a leader would do well to read Leadership Haiku and incorporate its insights.” – Jeffrey J. Fox, bestselling author
LEADERSHIP HAIKU is an inviting and inventive exploration of how to become a better leader – without all the clutter of unnecessary words! Newer managers will welcome its insights and perspectives. More seasoned leaders will appreciate its relevance and range.
Most Learning Takes Time.
A Surprising Amount, Though,
Takes But A Haiku!
What Readers are Saying on Amazon…
5.0 out of 5 stars
- ✮✮✮✮✮ A very small investment for a better you – As someone who has worked with Barry, all I can say is buy the book and learn from it. Each sentence is a statement. Barry gives you the insight and changes your perspective. Worth every penny… it’s a very small investment for a better you.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ This Book Is HIGHLY Addictive – For those who read between the lines, you will appreciate the insights of each haiku that Barry formulates. I find myself reading this book over and over, only to discover something new about myself and the business relationships I have formed around me. This book should be on the bookshelf of anyone seeking to improve their leadership and business relationship skills. As I, you will not be able to put it down!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Great for anyone you in your organization! – Whether you are managing down, managing up, managing across or within- there is a wealth of wisdom in these short gems. I’ve been starting my day with a few minutes with Leadership Haiku to sharpen my leadership skills and see a new perspective on old problems. It’s amazing how a short, concise thought can change the way you view your leadership approach. Great book for anyone in your organization!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ A very useful, easily consumable book full of great advice, tips, reminders for people at all levels of an organization. Highly recommended!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ A Haiku of Appreciation to Barry Zweibel – // Clever Book. Wise Advice. / Barry Zweibel Gifts Us / With Words that Inspire. //
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Meditations for Success in the Workplace – A brilliant way to start your day if you are a manager, a boss, or a boss manager! These bits of wisdom are short meditations for when you most need it to handle the complexities of working with others at all levels. Thumbs up!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Useful, easy to read guidance for anyone who works … – Useful, easy to read guidance for anyone who works with or for people. Kind of like a book of thoughtful fortune cookies that are not cryptic but rather thought provoking. Handed it to my new to the work force nephew, I think it will help him navigate the real world of work.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Fun reading and insightful – Sections on conflict give insight about how to manage problems better!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Insightful, Easy Read – Barry has done an exceptional job in presenting a book that can appeal to a wide range of skilled managers (new to CEO). It has a wittiness about it that empowers a leader for self-reflection into one’s leadership techniques. A must have for anybody looking to gain influential power while growing their own leadership skills!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Barry is an amazing leadership coachand has thoughtful insight into how the world of management and leadership are entwined. He provides wit and knowledge in every line! I would highly recommend his book, as well as his Executive/Life coaching!
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Barry Zweibel was my boss, my bosses’ boss & my bosses, bosses’ boss for about 10 years in The Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s telecom department through the 90’s. We facilitated 100% of the Merc’s myriad needs for voice communications. The public Internet became available in 1993 and under Barry we facilitated clearing firm data networks and broadband Internet for all comers on the trading floors (particularly) during the decade between the Merc’s announcement of its embarkation on the road to an automated trading system called Globex, & Globex’ creation, implementation & its subsequent attainment of critical mass (over pit trading), in terms of trading volume. This was during a period of exponential growth & change in both the futures & telecom/datacom industries. As much success as Barry had leading one of CME’s most critical customer-facing departments, he always heard the call of HR …long before the term Business Coach was heard. With this new book Barry brings to bear his years of considerable business acumen to the subject of …Business Acumen! It’s fascinating to experience the way these Haiku’s leave one pondering management questions openly, honestly, differently …and immediately. It unlocks a door to a different part of the brain. You’ll find this a useful & important book. And hey, if you read this book & really get it, you might not have to pay for Barry’s services.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Leadership Haiku teaches us to learn, grow, and be better leaders – // To my way of thought, / a leader strives to improve / and grow every day // Barry Z worked hard / and created a great work / for today’s leaders. // a taught read filled with / nuggets of useful ideas. / Inspiring to read. // If you are a boss, / manager, or employee, / buy the book today. // if you are a mom, / dad, brother, or a sister / buy the book today. //
- ✮✮✮✮✮ JUST READ A PAGE A DAY – // In today’s very short / Attention span – these Haikus / are great for the Mind. // They look simple – but / to get them in 5-7-5 – / that is tough to do. //
- ✮✮✮✮✮So much knowledge served in easy to remember snippets, Masaoka Shiki would be proud –It improves your thought process making you a better leader today. Useful for all who strive to improve their careers and their subordinates.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Five Stars – Awesome writing.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Five StarsWell done. Very helpful with new ways to consider.
- ✮✮✮✮✮ Outstanding Read! Very Beneficial! – Outstanding read! Extremely useful in the business world. Provides Key strategies for leading and retaining high-performance teams! Well worth the investment which will pay-off greatly.