(All payments to be made in US$)
An Obvious (But Still Important) Reminder!
Make sure you enter the ‘pay to’ email address, correctly, BEFORE finalizing your transaction so your remittance doesn’t accidentally go to someone else. (Yes, it’s happened!!)
• Option 1 • Pay Using Zelle® (preferred)
Note: Only available for US-based payments, at this time. First time users may be subject to a $500/day payment limit. (Not familiar with Zelle®? Here’s a brief tutorial. To get started, simply enroll through your bank or credit union’s app or website.)
- Step 1 – Log in to your bank or credit union app or website, as you usually do.
- Step 2 – Point a Zelle® payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions through to completion.
• Option 2 • Pay Through Your Company’s Existing Bill.com Account
- Step 1 – Log in to your Bill.com account, as you usually do.
- Step 2 – Point to Payment Network ID 0237742359847908 (email@example.com) and process your invoice as you normally would.
• Option 3 • Pay By Check
- Step 1 – Make your physical (or electronic) check payable to LeadershipTraction.
- Step 2 – Send to:
1724 Larkdale Road
Northbrook, IL 60062-5931
• Option 4 • Pay With A Credit Card
- Step 1 – Tap or click on this secure SnappyCheckOut link.
- Step 2 – Enter the agreed-upon amount to and click “Save Amount.” (Note that an additional 3.75% will automatically be added to the amount to help defray credit card processing and handling fees.)
- Step 3 – Choose “Pay with Credit Card” and follow the remaining instructions.
• Option 5 • Pay Via PayPal
- Step 1 – Log in to your PayPal account, as you would typically do.
- Step 2 – Tap or click on “Send” and in the “Send money to anyone” field enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3 – Enter the agreed-upon amount plus an additional 3.75% to help defray credit card processing and handling fees.
- Step 4 – Tap or click on “Continue” and follow the prompts through to completion.