Your ROI Starts with Our Very First Interaction
At LeadershipTraction®, we’ve been collecting post-engagement survey data for literally decades from our clients: Client Satisfaction; Leadership Competency Growth and Development; and Return on Investment, or estimated value of the coaching experience.
Here are the numbers:
Flash Stats – Client Satisfaction:
- 93% of respondents chose “very satisfied”
- 7% of respondents chose “satisfied”
- 0% of respondents chose “neutral”
- 0% of respondents chose “dissatisfied”
- 0% of respondents chose “very dissatisfied”
Leadership Competency Growth
Flash Stats – Leadership Competency Improvements:
- Across-the-board improvements of almost 30% for the 14 key leadership competency measurements, including:
- Working With and Through Other People (+44%)
- The clarity of your leadership message or “brand” (+40%)
- Accurately Judging Yourself and Adapting Your Behaviors Accordingly (+38%)
- Your executive presence as perceived by others (+37%)
- Your ability to delegate (+34%)
- Your overall self-confidence (+26%)
Return on Investment (ROI)
Flash Stats – ROI:
- +6% of respondents reported an ROI of $0-$1 for every dollar spent
- +12% of respondents reported an ROI of $2 for every dollar spent
- +51% of respondents reported an ROI of $3-$4 for every dollar spent
- +30% of respondents reported an ROI of $5, or more, for every dollar spent
That averages out to almost $4 of lasting and sustainable value for every dollar spent when working with LeadershipTraction.
Our secret: Having deeper and more meaningful – and more engaging – conversations about a person’s leadership growth and development than they typically (if ever) have!
But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what they say about working with Barry Zweibel, and LeadershipTraction.
Renewals and Reengagements
Flash Stats – ROI:
- ~ 78% of clients – that’s more than 3 out of every 4 – have ‘re-upped’ with LeadershipTraction® and renewed/extended their coaching beyond their initial duration/agreement
- ~47% of clients – that’s almost 1 out of every 2 – have returned/reengaged after months, if not years, for additional support in addressing new challenges and concerns