Engaging attendees to facilitate learning, inspire change, and reinforce your top priorities
Speaking and Group Coaching
Please Make Your Selection to Learn More:
- “Sharpening Your F.O.C.U.S.” – Barry Zweibel can provide a meaningful, engaging breakout session, or capstone, to your meeting or conference that helps attendees better remember – and integrate – the key messages you want them to remember.
- “How to Make Conflict Far Less Disruptive” – It’s surprising how many people were never taught how to effectively manage conflict. Now, with this program, there’s no excuse for that.
- “The 360° of Directional Leadership” – Many, if not most leaders, regardless of expertise or tenure, are likely proficient in at least a few of the essential domains of the 360° of directional leadership. But to be truly successful, leaders must master all four of them.
- “The Coaching Conversational F.R.A.M.E” – It’s well-documented that coaching is an essential leadership skill. But do you know WHY coaching helps people? More importantly, do you know HOW to coach others? Learn from a Master Certified Coach.
- “The Haiku of Exemplary Leadership” – Based on Barry’s latest book, Leadership Haiku: Increasing Your Impact And Influence 17 Syllables At A Time, (Leadership Haiku, the book), Barry examines what it takes – for new and more seasoned leaders, alike – to not only embrace, but to excel, with the craft of leadership.
- “Using the ICF Competencies to Empower Conflict Assessment Debriefings“ – Many coaches use conflict competency assessments as stand-alone offerings or as part of a larger coaching or training initiative. How these assessments are debriefed can vary greatly, as can their impact. As such, considering how to improve these coach/client interactions can be extremely beneficial.
- Other Adult Learning Initiatives – Let’s customize a program for you based on your needs. (Here are some typical problems, approaches, and results that Barry Zweibel typically gets involved with.)
Some of What They’re Saying:
- “Thanks for all your help last year! Looking forward to doing something again this year” – Chief Technology Officer/Financial Services, Chicago, IL
- “I had the opportunity to drive to the airport with three attendees who all had positive unsolicited feedback.” – Director/Sales, Denver, CO
- “I’ve hired a LOT of trainers and Barry’s clearly in the top tier.” – Director/Talent Management, Chicago, IL
- “Barry gets people to see things differently by the questions he asks and the examples he provides.” – President/Information Technology, Oklahoma City, OK
- “Barry is a strong minded, complex, individual with a ton of life and professional experience. He has the ability to quickly form a strong bond that sticks with you.” – Vice President/Insurance, Columbus,OH
- “TY to @barryzweibel for a masterful presentation” – program moderator
- “Barry speaks to the human element that we all deal with in business which underlies many of our interactions on a daily basis at work.” – Vice President/Banking, Minneapolis, MN
- “Barry uses stories and engaging examples to make important points. He quickly gets to know you and no matter what you talk about, he offers relevant guidance.” – Director/Operations, Boston, MA
- “The time flew by. What a great session!” – program attendee
- More feedback about Barry’s work.